Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Brianna's Baby Shower


Since Paul and Brianna were up here in Utah, we decided to throw Brianna a baby shower. OK, not really me, but I helped. It was at Brianna's mom's house, Corby, and Brianna's family, friends and ward members showed up. It was so much fun and very simple, the best kind of baby shower. I helped and wrote down who gave her what gifts. Surprisingly enough, she only duplicated on a few gifts (she got 3 bouncers).
I think this is a great picture of all the girls in the family - starting from back to front: Wendi, me, Brianna, Jan and Lisa.

2 comments:

Benjamin Hunsaker said...

Hey, you look like you've lost weight. Good job! Showers are fun!

Carston, Katrina, Isabelle and Kate said...

Sorry I really didn't know about the shower. I hope she got some cute things. Girls are the best to shop for!!!! I bet you guys are sooo excited for a new baby, even though they live so far away!