Friday, July 18, 2008

Copper Mine




Jan had promised her grandsons that she would take them to the copper mine. That would include Hunter, Nikolus, Jaxon and Treyson. She didn't want to go it alone, and asked if I would like to to go with them. Of course, I can never turn down good quality time with my nephews, so I went along. Kennecot Copper Mine is a great place for my nephews. There's tons of big trucks around, lots of machines and cool stuff for them to experience. The weather was perfect; overcast with a slight breeze. Jaxon and Treyson are so fun to put them in things, and they are so willing. Hunter is standing next to the life-size bronze statue of a miner. After visiting the museum and watching the trucks move a lot of dirt, we went to Subway for lunch and then back home. Paul and Brianna are in from California and they went with us as well. I would more pictures, but they are on different cameras. I'll try to get a pic with everyone posted soon.

No comments: