Thursday, August 7, 2008

Arizona Visit


Heidi is getting married today. I've got a few minutes and thought I'd post. I came down to Gilbert, Arizona to be with her this past week. It is so nice to see her so happy; Bryce is an excellent man for her. It's been nice to catch up and have our girl talks before I lose her forever. . . to a man! Now all my girlfriends are married, and I'm left a lone single woman. Who would've thought? Anyways, we've had some good times this week. Some friends from her work threw her a bachelorette party. I've never blushed so many times in one night; it was so much fun. Needless to say, we both learned a few things that night. We also had a day of luxury thanks to Bryce. Did I say he was a great guy?? He paid for Heidi and I to enjoy a half day spa treatment. We both had 1 hour facial, 1 hour massage, manicure and pedicure. On my pedicure, I had a salt rub and hot stone massage. Very cool (oh I mean HOT). I've never stayed so long at a spa before; we were there for 4 hours. It was pure relaxation and contentment. Ahhhhh.

2 comments:

Roll'in with the Rowley's said...

Wow 4 hours he is a great guy I would give my left eye for 30 minutes in a spa without kids. Is this your old roommate?

Richmond Stake Day of Service said...

Sounds like a keeper to me!