Saturday, August 9, 2008

Week 5

True to Biggest Loser, we had our make over day. We did this during week 4. We spent all day getting our hair colored, cut & styled. We had our eyebrows done and got new make-up. It was so much fun. I really like my new style. It is easy to work with and yet still keeps the length.


Well, here is the final weigh in picture. After 5 weeks of workouts, we weren't as happy with the results as we had imagined. I did lose some inches and a few pounds, but nothing like the show. I went down a dress size and am tanner, but other than that, not much has changed. We are at the part of the show where the contestants go home and try to keep losing on their own. We will have another final weigh in hopefully over Labor Day weekend. Lorrie and I are still working out on our own and are finding it much more difficult. We've both slacked off on our first week (I was in AZ, that's my excuse). We will just have to support each other from a distance. Your prayers are definitely welcomed.

7 comments:

Richmond Stake Day of Service said...

You look great! Keep exercising faith in the process (and please excuse the pun).

paulandbrianna said...

Keep up the good work. It will come in time and I love the new do. It looks so cute.

Alysia said...

I like the new look. A day full of pampering does every girl good! Good job, I think it is so hard to get myself to exercise so I know how hard it is to stick to it. You look great!

Benjamin Hunsaker said...

I was leaving a commont yesterday and then left and never came back. Where did I go? We'll never know. Anyway, I think you look great and I like your hair. I got my hair cut the other day and I have bangs now. I guess I want to be just like you! You go girl!

Teresa said...

Aaahh...you do have a blog. It was so nice to meet you at the wedding/reception -- wish we could have spent more time to get to know each other, you are so much fun. We wished you also could have helped us with the "house project"....we had 3 carloads of people...it was a blast. By the way, you look great!

Carston, Katrina, Isabelle and Kate said...

You look so great. I love your hair and everything. Seriously way to go, hot mamma!!!!

Anonymous said...

Are you interested in this website?
www.weightview.com
You upload a picture of yourself and then they return it if you've lost 5, 10, 15 lbs etc.

And I DO love your hairDO! Good cut.