Saturday, October 18, 2008

Little Sydney Nelson

I am so happy to see and hold little Sydney. She is so cute and precious. She and her mom came to visit me on their way home to California after staying 2 weeks in Utah. Here, she is 3 weeks old and so perfect. She was awake the whole time she was with me. It was so cute because after she ate she got the hiccups. I felt so sad for her, but had to laugh in spite of myself. I'm so happy for my little brother, Paul. He's starting his own little family. Brianna looks so good; motherhood suits her well. They will be moving from Lemore, California up to Seattle, Washington next year. They'll be moving farther, but hopefully airfare won't be that expensive now that they'll be closer to a major airport. This is our first girl baby on the Nelson side. That puts me up to 5 nephews and 1 niece now. It's amazing - the first time I saw her I recognized both Paul's and Brianna's features in her. With any luck, she'll grow out of dad's features and pick up more of Brianna's (love you Paul!).

4 comments:

Tiffany's Epiphanies said...

She is so sweet! What a cutie!

Carston, Katrina, Isabelle and Kate said...

So exciting to have a little newborn girl in the family. It's the best. But I just want to tell you I love your name tag pics. one word, WOW!!!!! You are gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

You have a great smile!!

KMC said...

Smmmmooooootttccchhh! Hope you gave her enough kisses for the both of us.