Saturday, October 4, 2008

Biggest Loser Update

Well, I don't have a picture, but wanted to post anyways to let you know what's going on. I am still eating healthy and have been drinking all my water. Just recently, I've been quite tempted to have a Coke, but have turned it down. I even got as close as to pouring a cup of Diet Caffine free Coke, but my good friends at school offered a me a water instead and drank my soda for me. It's nice to have such a good support system at school. I did get to the gym a couple of times with a friend from my ward, Andrea, and that was fun. But our schedules are so difficult (well, mostly mine) that we didn't get to go together as much as we wanted to. But, in the past 3 weeks, I've lost 10 pounds. That's more than my 5 weeks combined of bustin' my butt over the summer. I am so pleased that my weight is still continuing to drop and that I am getting closer to my goal. So, that makes a total of 17 pounds in 14 weeks. I guess I just needed a little time to trust the system of eating right and exercising more. I am more and more encouraged by this healthy way of living and know that it is a part my life.

3 comments:

Texas Tingey said...

Hey Amy! It's Debbie, Bradys' wife. I love blogs. It is such a great way to keep up with people.

Congrats on your weight loss! THat is great! I only wish you could pass it on to me. Although, at this point in life I am gaining. It is just to bad it will disapear as soon as I have the baby. Sounds crazy, I know. But, it stinks to be on either end of the spectrum. I can't gain weight and it is really frusterating sometimes. Anyway, you sound good, and we are excited to be able to check in on ya every now and then.
Sam and Laura have a blog. So do Colleen and Nathan. You can find links to them on my blog.

Carston, Katrina, Isabelle and Kate said...

You are the best. It is so hard to fight craving. So way to go, hopfully you will tell me it gets easier. I have had quite the sweet tooth lately!

Anonymous said...

I guess I'm lucky in that soda really doesn't have any draw with me. (We never really had it as kids!)